Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I, like many others, have been feeling the effects of summer here in Grand Marais. The constant flow of tourists, whom we welcome with open arms as they support our economy. The constant need to receive as much sunshine as possible before the seasons make their change, and just the endless activities that seem to present themselves everyday! I have found myself bombarded with lists of things I have accomplished, and an even bigger list of things to do! I am feeling tired. Sluggish. Maybe even a bit lost at times. Clearly I am in need of a pick me up! Whenever I'm feeling a little low, I take a look at what I've been ingesting. Coffee, sugar, and bacon. It turns out one cannot survive on these staples alone. Thank goodness it is 'sushi Wednesday'! Paired with some of the new and wonderful produce Jeri has brought in, and a hearty dog-walk, I think I'll be back to my happy-go-lucky self in no time....

No comments:

Post a Comment